Skip to main content

Full text of "2019 Emails From Calabasas Regarding Homelessness"

See other formats

Re: Message from resident

Subject: Re: Message from resident
From: aweintraub@cityofcalabasas.com
Date: 4/30/19, 1:15 PM

To: David Shapiro <dshapiro@cityofcalabasas.com>

CC: Fred Gaines <fgaines@cityofcalabasas.com>

I talked to her forever and she is appreciative for our efforts. I tShe is so upset
about what occurred in mulholland heights, but I explained to her about changes
to signage and etc that will help. She also brought up a house that she thinks has
squatters so I referred her to staff.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 30, 2019, at 1:08 PM, David Shapiro < dshapiro@citvofcalabasas.com >
wrote:

Please refer this individual to Alicia and Fred
As they are the appropriate committee to handle this

I am always happy to speak to residents
However, where we have a designated task force,

They should have this opportunity
Best,

David